Sinister: Naughty B&S badge sighting...

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Mon Sep 6 11:01:54 BST 1999

Okay I haven't posted for a while but I hope everyone is having a lovely
summer. I finally got to talk to a boy I've thought nicely of from afar last
night, and the story is kinda funny I don't want to embarass him because
through our conversation I discovered he was once Sinister...see, the theme
of the party was "dress to get laid" party last night and this boy who I
haven't seen in a while was wearing an ensemble that included black glasses,
converse sneakers, a blue sweater etc. AND a belle and sebastian badge. He
said it wasn't a "dress to get laid" outfit, he just wanted to wear a
sweater. Sigh. Maybe I don't believe him anymore, as was mentioned yesterday,
it was the little boy flipping off the viewer, which in the US at least
implies "f*** you" which would be appropriate at such a party. I felt kinda
silly. When he walked into the party I was playing twister in a iradescent
pink vinyl dress with leopard print panties flashing every few seconds as I
tried to stay in the game while people were losing items of clothing left and
right. But we did talk for a while, that made me happy. I don't think anyone
actually got laid at the party though.  I've had better luck on this list. :)

Love
Courtney