Sinister: ohmygod - aaahhhh

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Sep 6 11:58:52 BST 1999

jaysus - ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE JAMES THORNLEY
I may have to give up the crown of list baby (or will I, seeing as I
was on the list well before all of the brits shenanigans? you know, I
found b&s, they didn't find me via newspaper reports or news segments,
or magazine colums. I hope I'm not sounding dumb and arrogant.)

oh well. some strange things happened last week. I was away on an
outward bound week, and on the way back, we were meant to get the bus
from fort william to glasgow, but there were too many people on the
bus, so we had to get on the edinburugh bus, and get a connection at
stirling. Any way, I sat at the back, and there were two girls there
who had to sit up because they were using the back row as a bed thing.
so I sat down, and my friend dougie asked me what was on my sterio. I
said "terror twiglight by pavement, and on the other side of the tape,
tigermilk by belle and sebastian." then one of the girls, said "I don't
mean to be nosy, but do you like b&s", and I said "yes, they kick ass,
but not violently." she said that she has a b&s obsession. her
favourite song was fox in the snow. she lived in edinburugh, but went
to boarding school in york. she was nice.

It was weird because I had never met another b&s fan just out of the
blue, just like that. I've only ever made people become fans. I thought
that it was strange.

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS