Sinister: boules, buses, bodies

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Mon Sep 6 14:16:52 BST 1999

afters,

You never realise how beautiful Scotland is before you get stuck in the
clouds up the big mountains do you? Could almost have felt stimulating
stranded in such wilderness except for the presence of a buckfast fossil.

We even got to see where James of the Glen was hanged - poor lad, no surname
plus hung for a murder he didnt commit, and guess what - they left him
hanging for nine years -poo.

as bowlie approaches like the Tom jones comeback we need to join and help.
In return for the completed list of folk going (mail me oh so quickly
please), i would like info from people who know of the secret trail to
camber from london - and what mystical machine can take us there. oo thank
yoo.

have to go and fetch my stranded mother from the airport - but i think i'll
sneak off for a quick car wash first, yeeeha.

Claire**