Sinister: toronto things

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 02:22:35 BST 1999

::confession::
there were 2 sinisterines, and one sinisterine-in-law at the rancho relaxo
on friday, but they had all had long and tiring days and left early due to
general apatheticness. boo. but that is no indication of how fun they really
are. no names will be revealed :)

tomorrow is mogwai. wednesday is mogwai. yay. i will be there with
receptionist extraordinaire emily and 2 other fellows, and if you see a girl
with shortish black hair and bangs and glasses, ask "are you on sinister?"
and after making a fool of yourself by asking 5 girls that question, you'll
probably stumble on to me and i'll say "yes, i am. hello" right back.
wednesday will be a big day because canadian debbie will be returning, and
if i am right (and i better be cos i have their mogwai tickets) martin and
his friend vince will be in town. we should meet up somewhere shouldn't we?
diana, are you out there? kevin marchand, have you dissapeared? and that e.a
seems like quite a party animal as well! someone please suggest a suitable
location or else i will be forced to make plans, and my plans, as good as
they sound in my head, are not always so flawless.

that's it.
teri