Sinister: I try for you

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 02:36:54 BST 1999

Weh!

I hate hate hate my computer..its being absolutely awful right now,and I
know I owe some people some things so please just be patient with me and all
will be good. I cant even stay on long enough to send proper emails before
my computer shuts down,so I would just like to thank the  windswept member
of Roolz for that lovely tape.... I have only heard a few Walker Brothers
songs...and oh BOY...I have finally heard the Genevieve one. That Scott
Walker makes me feel all tingly... when I
hear him say my name it makes me want to clutch a diary of love poems to my
bosom while standing in a billowing nightgown overlooking the night sky by
the open window.Doesnt it just make you want to do that?I would keep a
ladder by the open window as well...the window curtain would billow too.

Should I take Chemistry? I hate being indecisive.

Mmmm...I`m trying to contribute something to this list..and geez,nothing is
forming... I`m sorry. Not even any sordid little dreams about Stuart
Murdoch.Oh,well there was one thing.I had strange hallucinations this
weekend...you know when you stare at something too long and it takes the
form of something else? Well I was standing on a valley overlooking a herd
of cows,who all had their backs to me,and suddenly,with their pink udders
peeking out from their bellies,their butts starting taking on faces and it
was this horrible herd of the butt-faced cows!You know how in the ending to
Animal Farm the men were becoming pigs and the pigs men till one couldnt
tell the difference? It was kind of like that..only with bums and faces.And
one started the take on the shape of stuart m!

My goodness...every one of you seems to be jetting off to this and that city
or country.I feel like a peasant girl.Well,have any of you seen Fiddler On
The Roof? I feel kinda like the tailor. Even a poor tailor is entitled to
some happiness! And then there is that wonderful scene where be breaks out
into song `Wonder of wonder...miracle of miracles!` Sigh...wouldnt Stuart be
an absolute dream in a musical? Gosh..I wouldnt be able to sit in my seat..I
would be eternally tingly.

lots of love to you all,you`re such pretty things,
   Genevieve (love shines in the sky for me,it really does)

p.s
sweet ginger fox,bear with me,those tapes WILL arrive soon.