Sinister: *i* shot andy warhol!!

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 09:44:49 BST 1999

Yes it's everyones favorite DYKE SKEELSTER(tm so don't you go bogartingt the mix fluffy bee-yotches! WORD!), i'm in AZ now so a warning to erin and phillippe?? and tom who are also in the southwest to keep looking out for DANGER.  it just wasn't home without the sinisters, and now i read it again feelign like i've lost out, i see lots of names i don't recognize, not a bad thing i'm just saying i have no  idea what you lot are talking about, and whats this about isobel being a crocodile handbag, or being flat or something, someone please inform me.

i have a real email address,
trixy-cybele at az.rmci.net
 but it won't mail anything to majordomo, it said it was giving up and sorry.  so i'm mailing from trollopinpaisley, the world's favorite email address, or at least of magnetic fields dorks.

i'll have you know i went out to see SUPPERCHUNK last night on me bicycle, i got in for free, god knows how, i guess they weren't paying attention, i had a gin and tonic and laura superchunk is one sexy indie rock babe and everyone was bouncing.  oh yes.  i've been feeling rather under the weather lately seeing as how my HEART WAS CRUSHED AND MANGLED IN A FUCKING MEAT  GRINDER, oh and that rusty knife stabbed into my back and twisted several hundred times didn't help either, so when i spoke to cutie Sunny Day Real Estate Chick in the coffeeshop, and saw all these really lovely girls everywhere, sometimes things like that just make your day worthwhile for once.  Oh.  everyone out here has little black glasses--the girls i mean--and wears kerchiefs, it's like isobel fest or soemthing.  Oh i forgot to mention Biker Bel.  she looked just like isobel, cept maybe a little less skinny, had a red kerchief and she had all these huge-ass tattoos of like eagles and stuff on her  back and!
!
 on her

 arm.  she was great.

um oh yes.  i have lots of new comic strips to post.  oh and allen i must  remember to mail you the thing i said i would mail you awright sweetie?

god this post sucks.  i just wanted to say that i'm all moved and i ahve a shiny bicycle and i'm heartbroken and oh yes, stuart is pretty cute isn't he?  oh and.  i just got my other photos back and one of the Looper pictures actually came out, so yall can see stuart david with his lighted specs on as soon i post that one up, anyeon who wasn't lucky enough to see it in person.

um everything is just pretty  insane, but on a better note i get the independent film channel, that makes up for everything else right?  i imagine so.
and they have 24-hr Lili Taylor.  apparently.  which is fine with me.....althoug  i'm getting scared, because every time i watch something on there, the next movie comes on and the same ppl are in it, and when i look stuff up about the movies, they all fit together like this huge incestuous puzzle, like what movie WASNT Lili Taylor in?? she was in EVERYTHING!!(not a bad thing mind you)  and it just really scares me, i basically don't know if there is a God anymore, my fingernails are falling out trying to remember all the peopel who were in FLIRT.  i'm scared mommy.

i guess i didn't shoot andy warhol, but i've been itching to shoot SOMEONE>  i've never done this kind of thing before...but if i killed him now, well who's gonna miss him?? BWAHAHAHAAAA

silly wabbit, DIX are for KIDS!!!
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***