Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V3 #300

Nicola Goodchild nicxxx at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 12:02:23 BST 1999

>be nice to me everyone, i'll admit i'm feeling strange.  moving is next
>to>bereavement and divorce in the trauma stakes, and most people who have
>to>move at least have jobs.

:-(((( Nope. Have to move because bathroom fell out of the flat and landed
on my leg. Now no bath, no water but lots of plaster and concrete and a
screaming mad landlord. With a passion for gambling his rent onto football,
horses, random sex instead of nice shiny clean bathroom. No job because I am
an absurd lunatic who had a nice large well paid career in front of me and
then thought, Nah don't fancy that any more, let's go back to college and do
something totally different. Hmm. Medicine to Art, English and Phoilosophy
in on easy Sunday morning in 1997...

\ sinister keeps my pecker up though,

I don't have one of those:-( Am I losing out? I always thought so...

>   I went on a spending spree on Saturday and bought two splediferous CDs
>->'The Fidelity Wars' by Hefner

Oh oh OH!!!

and 'Slow riot for zero Kanada' by Godspeed
>you Black Emperor.

Oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! I love you!!

>hellooooo my little bags of bubbles...

Speaking of which, I was on the Heath the other day and there was one girl,
looking very lonely and on her own and blowing bubbles all over. Tony
decided she was on the Sinister list. but I begged to think not. She just
didnt LOOK the part, I dont know. Was it any of you?

>Should I take Chemistry? I hate being indecisive.

No. No reason.

>1. She prefers the night to dayaa! Err, sorry, lets

Don't, DO NOT, LEAVE IT!! drrrrrrr, the past. Optimism should be a fashion
accessory.

>6. Location: The Camber sands site itself has just
>what you need for a festy like this but its in the
>middle of no-where, so not even avid fans would be
>likely to follow there favourite bands there

And especially not at the arse end of sumer, in the rain. Have we already
had this one?

>10. "The bands on just don't have the hard-core
>obsessive following that Belle & Sebastian has" (Hey,
>that’s you! ;)

I wasn't going anyway;-P

I am now, though...
Nicx