Sinister: The catalan folk with his silly posts (and his bad english)

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 11:01:09 BST 1999

Hi, people

	Yes, it´s me again. And this is another post
just for finding answers.

I´ve been re-watching time&again the BBC
documentary that Rob Halcrow so kindly sent
me. There´s one point that maybe is wrong.
When you´ve got the drawing of Stu asking
people at the cafe to join his band, somebody
answers "I can play the violin !" who obviously
can´t be no one else than Sarah. But, as I have
understood, Sarah joined the band later, at the
"Sinister" sessions. Is this a mistake by
mr. Bandit Stewart ?

Oh, at the live recording of "The boy..." you
can see Matthew Hintz at the first row, along
with mr. Nick Dastoor.

I need an advice: which album to buy, Cane
141 "Scene from 6 a.m"  or Beth Orton´s "Cen
tral Reservation" ? Both are playing here in a
few weeks.