Sinister: all tomorrow's parties

Steven Kirk steven at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 7 13:17:44 BST 1999

> well.  this is quite a shock.
>
> i have a plane ticket from detroit to london that is non-refundable.  any
> suggestions on other things of interest to do that weekend?  please?  i'll
> be in london from wednesday till monday.  thanks.
>
> angela

I think there are going to be quite a few people in the same situation. I've
got got a plane ticket, but I've got the days booked off work, so I imagine
I'll be going down to London anyway. How about a minature version of ATP in
a pub/club somewhere, like Claire suggested. All weekend - we've all got 100
quid that we didn't know we had, after all, that should buy quite a few
extra drinks. There must be some decent bands on over that weekend too.

This really is quite a bummer tho.