Sinister: Another Tragic Parody

Steven Kirk steven at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 7 14:03:20 BST 1999

> Yes, a meetup in London sounds like a good idea. We should turn it into a
> Bowlie theme party:

For sure.

> Seriously though, I am disappointed. I was looking forward to suffering a
> hangover in a draughty chalet, then trampling through the mud to Funky
> Monkey's Fun Zone. These are the things that make you feel truly alive.
That
> and the scowl I got from the woman in the newsagents when I complained
that
> you couldn't get a single broadsheet newspaper in East Sussex.

Yeah. This is a *real* SHITTER. I am very disapointed indeed. However good
the weekend turns out to be, nothing will disguise the fact that it's NOT
HAPPENING INSIDE A HUGE OCTOPUS!!

> PS. Does anyone know when "Why Did You Let My Kitten Die" comes out? I
can't
> get it out of my head and I really need to know more lyrics than just the
> chorus...

I think it's already out - it's on Fantastic Plastic if that's any use. I
can phone and ask if you want :)