Sinister: OK OK Count to 10.... (fuming at ATP late cancellation post)

ScoDog1441 at xxx.com ScoDog1441 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 14:55:18 BST 1999

Bugger it.  Top timing i must say.  i'd just arranged everything nicely for
the weekend aswell.

Looking on the bright side:- I now have a few £££'s to spend freely

So whats the score then kids?  I wanna be corrupted !

Claire, who painstakingly updated that list of reprobates, said:

> paula and Scott can serve the booze

Hmm, lunatics in charge of the assylum is a phrase that springs to mind :)

I would suggest stuff myself, but you wouldn't be interested.  Although if
good old London is involved ive spotted a nice little footy match that i can
go to involving Barnet and the Mighty Northampton Town.  Having said that my
previous attempts at making that fixture have resulted in being *stranded* in
Camden Town's hostelries.  Which is not a bad thing.  A weekend of it would
be nice too.  Oh, and whilst (nearly) on the subject of football, props to
Paul McAllister, a fellow 'cobbler' of this parish and also to the Shrewsbury
fan (name escapes me...).  Cant knock a team who plays at Gay Meadow now can
you?

The only problem now is how to tell my girlfriend that this "totally sold out
event that i cant possibly get you a ticket for" is cancelled due to lack of
ticket sales...  I s'pose for her benefit it could still be on.  Just no-one
grass on me OK.

At the risk of repeating myself: Bugger it.

Scott