Sinister: OK OK Count to 10.... (fuming at ATP late cancellation post)

Steven Kirk steven at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 7 15:18:03 BST 1999

> Looking on the bright side:- I now have a few £££'s to spend freely
> So whats the score then kids?  I wanna be corrupted !

I'd say corruption is a must, in order to get over the massive
disapointment. I'll go for a bit of depravity too, if anyone else is up for
it. £100 can buy you quite a bit of corruption and depravity (so I've
heard).

> I would suggest stuff myself, but you wouldn't be interested.  Although if
> good old London is involved ive spotted a nice little footy match that i
can
> go to involving Barnet and the Mighty Northampton Town.  Having said that
my
> previous attempts at making that fixture have resulted in being *stranded*
in
> Camden Town's hostelries.  Which is not a bad thing.  A weekend of it
would
> be nice too.

Camden town might not be a bad place to stage it. There are better places,
but everyone knows Camden. The hostelries can be quite tempting at the best
of times, so in grey time such as these, they sound irresitable. We should
have a name. All Tomorrow's Pissups? Has anyone tried rum and brandy?

> The only problem now is how to tell my girlfriend that this "totally sold
out
> event that i cant possibly get you a ticket for" is cancelled due to lack
of
> ticket sales...  I s'pose for her benefit it could still be on.  Just
no-one
> grass on me OK.

Oooh, that's sly.