Sinister: ATP!! - the last time - ok - no more

paul 'tawdry in tan' sallis sillas_luap at xxx.com
Tue Sep 7 17:24:15 BST 1999

--- Claire Timmins <coool_air at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just off the phone to Camber Sands and they
> believe ATP to be still be going ahead.

And the intrigue grows...

Hmmh, maybe Foundation have bottled-out telling Camber
Sands that they have just stopped 2000+ (well 1000+
maybe) paying 'guests' from staying at their lovely
campsite with all of its exquisitely expensive
facilities.

I don't blame them if they havn't told em' yet, cos
most of the flaq is going to come from the direction
of Sussex (argh, scary thought!).
I can almost see it now: a solitary lawsuit winging
its disgruntled path right to Foundations already
heavily burdened doorstep. Beautifully presented &
perfectly bound (tied with a red ribbon no less), but
with the stench of seaweed, the English channel (ie:
human effulance) and the sweat of innocent people
clinging doggedly to it like a tenacious piglet at its
mothers teet. It lands with a dull thud which stills
all the frenzied activity within. Silence dons its
death mask and weilds its cotton-wool shrouded club.
Fear grips the Foundation possee, as they ready
themselves for flight or fight. Then the severity of
the situation dawns on all and sundry, to the very
last man woman and townie, they are not merely
fighting the Camber Sands wide-boyz but the etheral
shades of Rod Hull and his trusty flightless bird Emu
as well. They know they don't stand a chance and the
thoughts of victory settle with the angry specks of
dust surrounding their beautiful present from the
East.

Err! And on that note I will flee into the night like,
...ergh..., like, someone chased by a be-wellied
farmer after being caught impersonating a 'tenacious
piglet' on his farm.

Sorry,
x paul x