Sinister: How 'bout we sing "Isobel is a stupid bitch" in d minor

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Tue Sep 7 20:41:56 BST 1999

WEEEEEELL
Isobel's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

etc...
<joke>
Wasn't that fun!

I've just realised you can do that with any girl you feel like, haha. Of
course I love Isobel really, just demonstrating that fun tip.

I'm going back to school tommorrow and I'm amazingly happy about it.
This holiday was bad even in comparison to 1998, but hey, looking back,
it's sorta funny (well, not very funny, but a bit).

Some people have all the luck though. Neil (Mr K.) seems to be living in
1998, and Chris Jones time travels in from 1996. Reffering to the dates
that come on the emails, that is.

Oh Chris, please can I swap. <sigh> go back to hearing IYFS for the
first time.

Ooops, rambling, just thought I'd reply to a couple of things on the
list:

Grae.. Chris said:
>Peeps dont call Erica Graham do they?

I didn't before.

I got people to be all nice to me with my last post. Which is very sweet
of you. next time, I may actually make it to a picnic, there's about a
75% chance. (mathematically, I would say 95% chance, but you have to
take into account sod's law. Also, there's the problem of my conscience;
the plan isn't 100% moral. Though it's quite good ;).

Kelly:
>My first gig was Iron Maiden, don't you know.

Terrorvision for me. That was fun. No it wasn't my own choice of gig,
but not much comes to Guildford.

Mr Beaker:
>Woking - that's outside of Devon isn't it ?
Oh yes, woking is the even shittier shithole just north of here. Woking
gets even less than Guildford. They think they're so clever with their
lots of people and a football team (the only national club in Surrey, I
believe). grrr. No shops, crap schools, all the jobs are MI5 and Home
office and thought police. crappy place, Woking.

Ms Juicy told me off the list that Erica noticed I wasn't at the picnic.
Ha. She was just itching to beat me up into saying she was pretty.
NEVER..NEVER..NEVER AAAH. Graham's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch...
Ooops, just voted for her

One more thought:
WITH MAN GONE, WILL THERE BE HOPE FOR GORILLA?
With gorrila gone, will there be hope for man?

Bye.
Sorry bout that
--
James Thorniley