Sinister: ...Touched For The Very First Time.

Simon Bell simon.allstar at xxx.net
Wed Sep 8 05:42:04 BST 1999

Well here it is. I know where it's at.

This is my first post. I'm not going to think about it, cos it will end up
being nonsense antway.
None of you know me, yet. Although I was at the last Tigeermilking evening,
I had black glasses, large sideburns and danced like my dad. Well I have
never seen my dad dance, but I imagine he'd dance like that.

It's happysad ATP is not on. Mainly because I wasn't going anyway.

I live in London, and may go to ATPiss up instead, but I'm a little
frightened of you all. Persuade me that everything is alright forever.

I prefer older socks, because you can trust them and my first gig was Lush.

Did anyone see Sparklehorse at the Garage? Were they good?

B&S comment - I like them, I'd like to think they'd like me.