Sinister: clever subject line

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Tue Sep 7 21:57:08 BST 1999

hello sinisterines.
it's time again for one of my rare posts about very little. i think i'll
give the headers a try.

SEEING OTHER PEOPLE

if any of you remember me discussing this before, my boyfriend and i have
officially broken up now. didn't stop us from having sex last week, though.
oh well, i'm back at school 100 miles away from him now, so that should
stop that.

FRENCH FRIES

mcdonald's french fries turn rubbery when they get cold, and it's really
unappetizing. but i'm hungry, so i'll eat them anyway. now i'm disgusted
with myself.

LIST CRUSH

i'll admit it, i was one of the bad people that voted more than once.
however, that was over the span of several months and never for the same
person twice. Now i can't even remember who i voted for. i'm pretty sure
list mummy honey was one of them. nobody ever voted for me, though. oh
well. i guess i shouldn't complain. it's not like i post a lot.

I WISH STUART WOULD TELL ME WHERE THE SUMMER GOES

like many of you i've returned to school. this time it's my last year, so
i'm excited about that. but i'm living with 7 people that i don't really
consider friends, so i've become horribly lonely. If any of you live in the
massachusetts area, my phone number is (413)559-4850 and i live at
hampshire college in mod 65. come visit me, i could really use the company.
my room is tiny, but i spend all my time here. *sigh*

B&S CONTENT
well, there was some up in those headers, but maybe that doesn't count.
i wore my swanky study at stow tshirt today, but had to take it off because
it was too hot for a tshirt and i was sweating a lot, so i changed into a
tank top which was much more comfortable. but i was really looking forward
to attracting cute indie brit pop twee boys. rumor has it that joseph
gordon levitt from third rock from the sun is attending hampshire this
year. i wonder if he likes B&S. likewise, i'm listening to palace right now
and i wonder how it would sound if will oldham worked with belle and
sebbie.  i think it would sound pretty neat, but who would sing?

-kerry
"there is something you should know: the girl of your dreams is here all
alone."
		-morrissey, "southpaw"