Sinister: there's a limp to my walk - i speak wisdom when i talk

bUgleT bug at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 7 23:26:04 BST 1999

dearest all,

Spanners said:

>PS. Does anyone know when "Why Did You Let My Kitten Die" comes out? I can't
>get it out of my head and I really need to know more lyrics than just the
>chorus...

yes yes, it was out about a month ago on fantastic plastic..but i can't
find it anywhere. personally, i nicked my friend's promo copy [she hadn't
even heard of angelica!! *honestly*]..and recorded it. the b-sides are good
too ['yellow pink and blue' is my favourite....makes me think of screwed up
neapolitan ice cream].

i think it's all about religion.
e.g.:
"he wasn't a preacher
not like their sunday school teacher
and they brought him red wine as a gift
they always say wise men are the kids"

and:
"you fell down from the sky
but the kids did not ask why"

yes. about god, i think.

have you got 'teenage girl crush' by them too? very good....we covered it
once. it didn't go very well. but that was out on deceptive about two years
ago, and then they did a session for steve lurpack [does anyone have that?
i lost my copy..].

anyway, i'll shut up about angelica..but they're just so fucking kool!

yes. my sinister cd keeps skipping. my cd player doesn't seem to like belle
& sebastian at the moment.  and i can't work out why. it's very irritating.
what do you do with a stubborn cd player?

i'm very sorry that the big bowlie-esque festival has been cancelled. i
feel for you all. but it doesn't really bother me as i never had the money
to go in the first place. and it was a bit of a stupid time to have a
festival. sorry. but i'm sure you'll all have a very fun time in london
anyway. personally i shall be going down the point to see quasi, who may
just have a guest appearance from elliott smith on bass..according to nick
who is supporting. so that should be fun. why don't you all come?

i'm going back to school tomorrow. *ack*.

year thirteen = aaah-levels = scared bug.

off to read 'les petites enfants du siecle' now [why didn't i read it at
the beginning of the holiday instead of starting it now? why god why?]

love you all
*bug*

p.s. go and look at the moonkat website - laugh at the stupid photos of me!
yey!

***the tiny zine on the net***
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/sage/tartrazine

***and the best band in oxford***