Sinister: why must kittens die?

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 8 03:45:22 BST 1999

    you are all making me weep, talking about this "why did you let my kitten
die?" song.  i have just found out that my kitty has luekemia and he may not
live long.  my world is cold and empty.
    My! if that doesn't get you down.... so on a lighter note, i have noticed
that there are a few massachusetts listees out there.  My friends and i are
occasional picnickers and i know the most mystical, magical meadow which is
surrounded by a mystical magical forrest by the seashore (i really do) which
god made just for happy bunnies and little picnickers  (see how happy i can
be when i try).  So if anyone  ever   wanted to plan an east coast meet up
for real, i know an enchanted park that is just right.

you better find somebody to love,
kristie

pee ess- the rescuers are really, really good.