Sinister: boo to the businessworld - related and unrelated agendas de list...

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:19:38 BST 1999

so i ordered this camber sands shirt but its really scary but the boy who sends
them sent me a nice lil letter cause i met him last year at the boston show
(kerry the one you thought he and i were playing a practical joke on you guys
cause i was lost and he knew where i was)  and now i feel bad telling him
they're scary and i just cant bear to wear it.  i showed another listee and me
friend 'cause she didn't believe me but she screamed real loud and made this
noise usually reserved for when you get punched real hard on the arm and didnt'
want it.  kerry has yet to see it  me thinks but when i get to camp hamp i will
show it to her and she'll laugh 'cause she's tougher than my wimpiness.  after
all she's living on what's it called?  sinking - swamp land or something like
that - cause our school cant afford to buy good land - after all that would
mean  they couldn't have lobster / clam bakes and barbeques for the alumni and
how would that look?

oh and so the other day i was at st*rb**k* and they were playing b&s - i was
with my mom or else i would have sobbed right there but the girl just asked me
what i wanted and I said for you to leave my music alone.  she didn't get it.
i'm wondering if it was on the coorporation mix or something which wouldnt
surprise me or anyone whose seen how my life works like a trends analysts like
my friend caroline who gets paid by sony and alloy and big companies to guess
what kids will think are cool that week.  sigh.

ok as for ms. kerry's point lady my other list crush wait switch that and
reverse sent me a mix tape (actually two) and one of them has this band that
sounds like what the oldham and the kids would sound like.  he also sent:
bowlie sessions, radio france, and D.C. live at La cigale.  he is a nice boy
with a twin brother. he spites english boy behind his back for not being so
good. that makes me happy.

b.other related sinister news. has anyone seen that really cute picture of the
kids in select (last month or july maybe = who knows - i'm still referring to
glastonbury as last week) - the characture of stuart, the teacher in a
classroom (or maybe we've already mentioned this).  isobelle is in puncture
this issue as well btw.

c.  this thursday my flatmate is having a party//  i havent moved in yet
actually // or met him.  its for his birthday.  i  know atleast one person on
the list knows him - (sir miller are you going?  wanna help me get el liquor?
also they asked me to dj but i don't even know how thats gunna work out cause
i've got the attention span of a something and i'll prolly walk away mid son g
and forget to go back and perhaps leave and that would prolly be bad.

 i gotta new car and its clean - unbelievable but true -

ok leaving in the morning - well afternoon but shh.

oh really really related.  went to see boy in england.  song is his life.  no
but really.
mary jo = he's an actor from hull really you see.  i gave him the lyrics and he
rilly thought i wrote them about him.  yay.  sigh...

-teri
"she had the moves, she had the speed, it went to her head"
http://come.to/teri