Sinister: If you were going to ATP, this may be of interest...

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Sep 8 12:07:23 BST 1999

Following the demise of ATP, it's been suggested to me that we have a go at
setting up a TIGERMILKING do sometime next weekend. The major problem,
unfortunately, is that our local beloved venue is, unsurprisingly, already
booked up (Thursday night was free, but that's Betsey Trotwood night - see
you all there? - and unless we get a cancellation, that's that, sadly). So,
if anyone has any suggestions as to where else we could hold an event
(bearing in mind we need to have equipment provided for us), please let me
know as soon as you can.

Props specially to Claire T, who is almost frighteningly driven in her
desire to have a Good Time next weekend. Has a picnic been mentioned? I know
it's not long since the last one, but with such a diverse range of people
around...and I'll be able to attend this one :-)

Even more desirable would be some kind of footie tournament during a picnic.
Anyone up for that?

And, the best thing is, people who weren't going to ATP can also join in the
fun (not that this affects me at all, oh no :-))! Groovy!

I wonder if we could get one of the bands who were going to play at ATP to
play at whatever shindig we do organise? Anyone know any of the bands and
would be able to put in a good word?

Please mail me PRIVATELY if you have any thoughts on the whole kaboodle. I
definitely don't want to tread on anyone's toes here (Stevie and Claire in
particular), but it's time for ACTION, not words. I'm all for uniting!