Sinister: stealing the milk at dawn

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Wed Sep 8 14:59:19 BST 1999

I had a dream last night where I dreamt that I was married, lived down around the shores of southern Sweden with my wife, my current girlfriend that is and she was expecting a baby. I can't really tell how old I  was but I think I was in my late 20s, it is quite blury but the dream has put a big mark on me cuz I'm currently right now choosing weither I should move to San Francisco to read graphic design and become something within that era or staying here with my girlfriend and grow old with her. Ironically I have been listening a lot to the new Arab Strap cd which is just about that, growing old with your girlfriend. It is quite simple, one day I would just not get the rubber and I do no longer have to think about it, or I pick up and leave now when the emotional scares are not that big. But it is not that simple, my girlfriend is still in school and I work as an intern with super shitty pay. I guess what it all comes down to is that I fear that after I move I will be single for the rest of my life. My friends mum tried to convince me that we could have a long distant relationship, after all, it's cheap to fly in the off-seasons. But how many of you can really say that long distance relationships work? Poll that one for me...

I have now missed three session on radio one in a short period of time. I'm almost ripping my hair of my head in anger.Luckly I have really sensitive hair so I don't. Has anyone, by any chance recorded Modest Mouse, Arab Strap, Jim O'Rourke recent sessions? I could trade you good things for them, I got Modest Mouse "Night On The Sun" super super limited Japanese Cd and other funny things. Blah! I am going over to my girlfriends house now to listen to the new Promise Ring Cd, I bought it but she liked it a lot and has had it since the day I got it, it's nice though, I like 'Jersey Shores'. Another good record is the new Stereolab Cd and Roni Size's new project Breakbest Era's debut  Cd 'ultra obscene'.

bearhugs and butterflykisses,

Johan.