Sinister: i count your eyelashes, secretly.

fountainhead fountainhead at xxx.net
Wed Sep 8 22:43:19 BST 1999

isn't it a shame that they could only find a thousand
happy campers.  i'd be more sad had i been one of them,
but i was always to be by my own little beach in rainy
ireland on that weekend.  the disappointed masses are
all very welcome to come and stay.  we have a little
field by the sea, so you can build chalets out of
shells.  we can probably get evan dando to come and do
an impromtu solo acoustic spot on top of the shed.

failing that, feel free to arrange any atp substitute
gathering for a couple of week later than the original.
i'm prepared to bribe people in order to recoup my
crush votes.

can we still have another bowlie in april though?  please.

f.