Sinister: you got strange powers...

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 9 04:41:58 BST 1999

dearest erms,

has anyone had such an enormous crush on someone that they appear in your
dreams night after night, no matter what?  and i'm not talking completely
smutty dreams here.  they could just randomly appear on a flower, or on a
meadow.  just the fact that they're always flying amongst your fabricated
silhouettes is a strange yet very romantic thought.
i wouldn't know about this, it's just what my friends have told me...

i've been reading a lot of gabriel garcia marquez of late and i can't say
enough about his godly, ethereal prose.  love in the time of cholera is one
of my most favoritest novels ever, and if anyone is a hopeless romantic like
myself, they shall read this book, and damn well like it.  does anyone have
any other romantic novels that i need to read?  no smut, please.  i write
and think enough of it.  just kidding...kinda.

i noticed that my list crush votes wain oh so terribly.  where has all the
support gone?  has my fan base gotten old, raised families, children, and do
they have those white picket fences?!  oh that's ridiculous...my fan base is
me, however sad that is.

oh oh oh!!!  i would really like to *not* spend this coming summer in my
hometown, therefore, does anyone have any sort of job they could offer me?
i could do journalistic things well, anything with the english language
really, i do hope.  well i would like to live amongst the big city,
preferably across the pond, but anywhere is better.  you know the saying,
kill yourself or get the fuck over it.

aye.

summer kisses now turning brown,
blake xx