Sinister: missing ATP, just shoot me now why doncha!

Thomas Murphy classyguapo at xxx.com
Thu Sep 9 04:46:12 BST 1999

hiya folks

been a week off sinister 'cos i did a week without phone service so i'd get
enough money for my looming trip across the way to london and paris; the
phone company works in strange ways. just hitting the cities this time,
though if they do another Apparently Tentative Promenade in the spring of
next year, i shall be ready.

never been that way before, but i'll be staying in bloomsbury and the latin
quarter, respectively. i'll be there the morning of the 24th and staying
there for hopefully the full weekend, then off to paris for a while. my
first improv trip. so if anyone wants to have a pint or two with a yank out
of his element...

(oh and regards to erica for her capote quote, i taped his a&e biography
last year, its got the bit where he's on morning tv in new york drunk out of
his mind, almost as heartbreaking as desica's umberto d.)

b&s content (quoi?) - can't wait for the y2k looper single, as it was the
highpoint to an incredible show at the middle east. the type of thing i'll
force on everyone who dares say good morning to me.

well that's it for now (n.p.- go-betweens: i need two heads)
thom