Sinister: bollocks

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 9 07:42:58 BST 1999

Yo, I'm just here, chillin' with my homiez and flygirls, kickin' some shit
in the northsiiiiiiiideeeeee of da world. I'm pumpin' some work in da hood,
doin' some of that nasty stuff with da bitches in da office, u know wha' I
mean? Word? Word. I've got my Rolex in my muthafuckin' wrist, got my
mutchafuckin' Pumas on and... Ooh, it's no use.

I'm building myself a new image, since I'm sure that if I hook up with Nas
and Puff Daddy I'm going to make some big money. Or maybe not. Anyhow, I'm
not so good at this street-cred thing. I don't even want to wear my baggy
jeans in public, I only use them when I watch TV at home. Why? 'Cause I look
like an idiot, that's why. Sad? Sad. Word? Word. But those jeans are
comfortable, I tell you that. But I can't even afford Calvin Klein
underwear, so it really wouldn't be "true".

Bummer about that ATP for you who were going there. BUT: Am I the only one
of those who weren't going there that is... sorry, a bit glad it didn't
happen? Me, I'm one of those sad weirdos who don't like to see other people
having fun if I'm not part of the party. Sad? Sad. Word? Word.

Any one of you already have that new Isobel&fox- t-shirt? I ordered it two
days ago. What I'm conserned about is the material. Is the shirt more like
the Study- shirt or that IYFS- shirt? I kinda like Study- shirt better. You
know, when you wash it a few times it becomes a bit saggy. I like that, it
makes me look like a true "I don't care about my looks"- person. No, I'm a
Homie now, sorry, forget. There's no point in any of this writing, I'm just
doing this so I wouldn't have to go back to the office. I'm at the
Computerclass now. Do you care? Not one bit?

And, to top it all, to REALLY show you how much I depend on you... The
listcrush. You know, I once was 9th in there, as I've said before. Please,
vote for me. I know it's sad, but it really boosts up my self-confidence.

Well, that's about it. Saturday it's TheDuplo! in Tavastia. 6 DJ's, the
strangest band in the world (That's TheDuplo! for you) and the first
unofficial 1999 Finnish Rock'n roll championships in... Ping-pong. I kid you
not. And I have to make an article about that evening to SUE- magazine.
Poop, and I wanted to drink too much beer in there. Well, there's always
other strange parties I can attend to.

And now... OFF!!! (It's about time, you say)

@--->---- Jarkko F, Jake

ps: "If I could talk I'd tell you."