Sinister: Sheisse

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 9 16:56:57 BST 1999

Robyn wrote:

<< We gave up watching half way
 through and saw a programme about a crazy Australian bloke with a fat arse
 being chased by Komodo Dragons. "There's blood in the air, I just grazed me
 elbow." >>

That crazed Aussie must have been none other than the mystical Crocodile
Hunter, who's real name is Steve something or other.  He has a regular spot
on the Nature Channel over here in the States where he essential goes bezerk
in the wilderness and just starts grabbing any animal he can find, no matter
how lethal.  I saw one episode where he was man-handling a 12 foot venomous
snake while telling the viewers "It has enough venom in one fang to kill over
20 humans!"  He really is nuts.  He's jumped into pirahna infested waters to
snatch a sea turtle from the depths, he's used his wife as croc bate on the
New Zealand shores, he chased a cottonmouth snake for over a mile through a
cornfield, he tried to steal a baby Dingo etc.  His tag line always seems to
be "She'a a beauty!" or "She's a glamour girl!" almost always followed by
"You gotta love it!" as he chucks the animal that almost was his undoing back
to the pit where he climbed in and found him.  Warning:  His show is highly
addictive.  I mean, you can't just watch an idiot like this anywhere...can
you?
Hmmm...the infintely lovely Lauren with two peirced nipples?  [sound of my
trousers snagging as a I get up to leave]...Later guys!

Steve