Sinister: driving swallowing dramamine

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Thu Sep 9 23:02:06 BST 1999

ay, hello yous.

it's been a while for me...  i've been in transition,
what with going back to school, etc -- and of course
missing the nyc picnic by about a week!  but now i am
happily ensconced in my apartment with miss KIMberly
and loving it (kiss kiss, dear!).

--- ian <ian at dimensionflip.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> "lisa met chelsea at the knocking school
> chelsea didn't feel like following the rules
> and left the place
> for another school
> where the boys go with boys
> and the girls with girls"
>
> hmm... what sort of crazy establishment would this
> be then?  "no straights allowed" school?

ha!  that'd kick ass.  but anyway, i always took it
like a school of thought or something.

does anyone else (maybe just u.s. listees) find the
chris rock "no sex in the champagne room" song to be
shamefully funny?  ain't nothin' wrong with that...

i mourn the fact that Rachel's are playing in
louisville, ky, this sunday (their home!) and i can't
go.  however, i think they might be playing nyc next
week during cmj, which i will be attending!  4 days of
tons of shows, including a few jeepstah bands, don't
ya know...

ah, speaking of nyc, mark c.!  i WILL be in nyc in
october!  my break is the second or third week of the
month -- and KIMberly will be with me!  and props to
mark for littering his posts with my favorite american
slang word....

B&S content:  misskimmy and i ordered shameful amounts
of merch the other day.

oh, and re: the subject --  modest mouse's song
"dramamine" is perfect for wallowing.  and the promise
ring's new album picks you up and makes you happy.
cuz it's all the rage, you know.

mercifully ending this post,
xoxo,
marie

ps.  i, too, was suffering from lesley jo withdrawal.
i'm glad she's back in action, yo.

===