Sinister: hello my darlings

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Fri Sep 10 03:04:08 BST 1999

 good evening my dears,
   ahh this day has been good for me. i have been feeling sad lately, but
this day i woke up feeling a bit happier, and i decided that today i wasnt
going to think about my problems, i was just going to forget them, and i
certainly did...i re-dyed my hair again today, it is once again the color of
red wine..sadly, i got sucked into watching parts of the mtv video music
awards, i really only watched it to see blink 182, ill admit..yesterday i
watched lock stock and two smoking barrels, and i thought of all you sinister
kids in england. your accents are so gosh darn cute...yes steve my dear, i
have both nipples done. no pain no gain!...this email is really alot of
rambling and incoherent so ill end it after i say one last thing. if any of
you live near philly you should all go to see boy sets fire at the trocedero
on the 25th. i dont know if any of you like that type of stuff or even know
who the hell boy sets fire is, but i can asure you that they put on a good
show. plus i will be there so of if any of you want to meet up at the show
let me know. actually right around the corner from the troc is an awesome
veggie chinese place, maybe we could all meet up there. acutally i dont think
that anyone on this list lives anywhere near there, but hey ya never know. ok
goodnight darlings.
xoxo,
              lauren.   p.s- mullet spotting is in full effect this season.