Sinister: Coming soon, to a newsagents near you

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 10 11:01:34 BST 1999

Hello you lot

Well I feel like I ought to post a bit more, since on meeting the luvverly
Mark Casablanca, he enquired as to whether I was still on the list.  Well
here I am.

Hey, what are the chances of meeting a sinisterite on a plane??  About as
much chance as my grandad being in a B+S video, I hear you all cry (well
except Alasdair, who instead cries that there's as much chance as me
[Alasdair] not being considered dead sexy, or something)!  Exactly what I
thought, until Wednesday night when who should shout my name as I struggled
up the aisle??  None other than Calumn Shearer.  What was even more
surprising was that he didn't engage any passengers in a competition to win
anything B+S related.  Phew!!!

Many moons ago I mentioned my starring role in a consumer affairs radio
programme.  Well I have since been interviewed for a top magazine (what,
you mean no-one's ever heard of 'Balance' - the magazine for people with
diseased pancreases), and have to go for a photo shoot on Tuesday
evening!!!  I'm hoping to do a series of photos in the style of 'Take a
Break' where I'm stood outside  the nightclub with a bouncer's foot on my
head.  Ahem.  Apparently there's another girl getting photographed too, so
I'm considering the chance that baby oil might be involved and the magazine
is actually something that more than a few of you will have bought.  You
dirty buggers!

Lots of love
Sheeny Sarah xxx