Sinister: all tomorrow's picnics (take two)

Marcus Omond marcusomond at xxx.com
Fri Sep 10 12:59:18 BST 1999

hi again everyone,

ok, it looks like i fucked up a bit last time, as no-one seems to actually
want a two day picnic, and i've had quite a few people telling me that they
only want a one-dayer.  and so i've posted up to the message board again
with details of the NEW REVISED all tomorrow's picnics.  you can get all the
info at:
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/cgi-bin/mboard/belle/thread.cgi?460,0

so, i'll see y'all up the hill - i'll be the drunk/ stoned one cuddling the
heavenly natasha who is GOING TO BE IN LONDON IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!
which, as you may have guessed, makes me more than a little excited.

so, that's about all.  come to camden town tube (yep, that's changed too -
apparently camden is MUCH easier for public transport than chalk farm) at 2
pm, or up the hill afterwards, and join our merry throng.  mark c will be in
charge of organising all sorts of footballing fun, and there's a distinct
possiblity of some more tigermilking afterwards...

hugs until then,

love

Marcus XXX