Sinister: Begging and pleading, quite pathetic really. He should be kicked off the list if you ask me...

Alasdair Cook MS1996 acook at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 10 14:21:22 BST 1999

Right, even though Ally To Model Panties has been cancelled (though I
may still be persuadable for a bag of chips and a pint of beer) I'm
still coming down to ra big smoke. Of course this leads to a small
problem in that I will be homeless for most of this time, so if any kind
soul has a bed/floor/rat infested basement which I can use for the
purposes of sleeping on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday night I'll be
your best friend and eternally in your debt. I'm really quite nice, just
ask, er....well just take it from me, and I'm no trouble, all I need is
a cup of tea and a couple of Pringles in the morning and you can kick me
out.

Sorry to bore most of the list with this but it seems like the best way
of doing things.

And for everyone, here's a joke.

Q: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

A: Nothing. If she didn't listen the first 2 times she won't listen this
time.

I'll expect a complaining phonecall from Ben Elton but it made me laugh
anyway.

See some of you soon.
Love,
Alasdair xx

PS How comfortable are the park benches in London? Just wondering.