Sinister: So long and thanks for all the smut!

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Fri Sep 10 15:30:42 BST 1999

Hi list,
Here's a tip if you're bored - go cut off all your hair (well almost anyway). I mean preferrably let someone more or less professional do the cutting, but it really is a thrill. After six bloody years of long hair I cut it short yesterday (well much shorter anyway) and it's really quite fun. Could be quite dangerous if you get hooked though, I kept telling the hairdresser "take some more", "a little bit more", after a while she had to stop me, I don't think her nerves could take much more. But I still want to cut off SOME MORE!! Next episode: Bald Sinistereens.

Anyway, I didn't mean to take up your valuable sinister-time with babblings about hair, really this is a goodbye. After sending this message I'm unsubbing and on Monday I'm moving to Denmark (any Danish listees??). I'll miss all your posts lots, they've really been a nice part of my life the last... hmmm... hmmm... yikes - 17 months. Anybody who wants to fill my mailbox with little pieces of sinisterness will be really appreciated. I'll be using hejhej at hotmail.com for the next year. And who knows, maybe some time slightly more 2000-ish I'll pop up on the list again, if it's still around.

Cheerio,
Anna :)