Sinister: Another homeless person begs rather shamelessly

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 10 18:01:36 BST 1999

Erm, yes.  Anyone else willing to take on another refugee in London over
the weekend?  I don't take up much space.  I don't eat much.  I promise
not to vomit in your flat or anything as despicable and nasty as that.
Please? I can bribe you with vodka, and erm, that's about it.

Oh, and Alasdair asked:

> How comfortable are the park benches in London? Just wondering.

The ones in the park in front of Buckingham Palace are quite comfy.  And
there's pelicans to look at.  But don;t try and sleep at the base of
Nelson's Column, that's just a little too uncomfortable.  Though I may
well be repeating that experience if some nice person doesn't offer me a
bed for the night.  I'm already sorted for Thursday night courtesy of
that nice Mr Casarotto, but offers for any or all of Friday, Saturday
and Sunday would be most welcome.

What else can I say?  It was all going so well, I'm getting to stay on
at my job, I have a lovely new flat...all I wanted was a bloody
holiday.  Though really I can't see this being *that* much different
from Bowlie, considering the feeble amount of bands I actually saw at
the last one, I mean I get to see people and drink lots, and I'm sure
it'll be as much fun as Bowlie, and at least in London the pubs won't
run out of beer.  Even with me and Paula C and Tim H and Drunken Matt
and, oh, they might run out of beer, but we can always move :)

Ailsa xx

PS Thank you, person who voted for me in the list crush :)