Sinister: this will bore you

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Sat Sep 11 02:29:46 BST 1999

Hi all you gorgeous crush-worthy people

HOOGLIES
I have just come to the realization, if ever so painfully, that I am a
member of the Garofalo stratum of this icko world.  Why?
- Cutting sense of humour..."I'll knock you down!!"
- Great to talk to..."aaawwwwww"
- A slip at 110 pds (47 kilos?) but looks fat in photos and well,
- Suffers from Hoogly-ism...being the one that the dorky friend talks to
So vote for me on the list crush...make me smile.
-------------

MONTREAL
Not had much luck finding work for October here in Toronto so I expanded
my search to Montreal...I already have an interview lined up and a place
to stay (free room at best friend's) I'd be working on the Plateau.
Toronto and all its posturing is starting to get to me.

G-LOVE
Honey,  Pookluv-Genevieve and I practised our French last night so now I
am fully prepared to make my move to la belle province.  It turns out
that G has 'lil eyes for one KC, an old University classmate of
mine...be warned: he is rather moody and intense, despite being
incredibly cute!

B&S
I betrayed my B&S leanings yesterday and decided to forgo "Tigermilk."
I bought Freedy Johnston's 'Blue Days, Blue Nights' instead.  Being
brought up on Dylan and the Band has made me a devotee of anything
rootsy...well, except Bruce Hornsby and the Range...

Have a great weekend all...I'm going to see "The Sixth Sense" tonight :)
I'll post my review soon enough
xo
ea