Sinister: freak out

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 11 02:33:40 BST 1999

Dearest List,

Is God playing with me again? First ATP is cancelled,now my computer is
WORKING.

The lovely E.A of Toronto knows *MY* record store boy! My mind is blown! A
long time ago,he was just about the only thing I would write about on this
list.My sin! My soul! This small sinister world never ceases to amaze,I
swear,probably next I will find out like 5 of you are my second cousins.
I actual wrote this and sent this in a sinister post at one point:

from you,my love,records I buy
for you to love me,how I try!
do not hesitate anymore
here is a nice floor
and when you ignore me,I cry

my cutie works in a record store
he's always going behind that back door
he looks good in flares
he just doesn't care
of him i would like to see more

Omigod! Why didnt I just wear a shirt that blinked LOSER in flashing lights?
I know,I know...guys like girls who are hard-to-get,right? So what am I
supposed to do? Call you bitch and knee you in the nads and run off? Is THAT
hard-to-get? Have you seen the new GAP commercials? Everybody In Leather! Ha
ha!Freaks! They look just plain dumb in that one.The Mellow Yellow one is
catchy,but,come on...this? Even though there is no ATP it looks like there
is going to be some wild celebrating.
How come no one talks about how attractive the band members are anymore? I
never seem to tire of it.Recently Arctic Woman asked me what Belle and
Sebastian were up to.What ARE they up to? Just think...as I`m typing
this,Stuart Murdoch could be arranging his weekly y-fronts, (mondays
pair,tuesdays pair,oh look wednesdays is a cheetah print!)Or picking his
nose.But he wouldnt do that,would he? No no,not him...I imagine he`s curled
up on a couch in silk pjs,settling back with some fine (fancy brand)
wine,and a french novel.I imagine Stuart David is sunning himself naked as
the day he was born on white beaches in the Bahamas right now.I imagine Mick
Cooke doing tai-chi out on the lawn,during the sunrise,while there is still
dew on the grass.

kiss kiss,
genevieve

>Genevieve but I'm confused as to which one is you.
>Steve C.
yup thats me on the right,im the lady in red...dancing cheek to cheek