Sinister: A millennium meet-up?

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sat Sep 11 13:08:33 BST 1999

Hi.

I haven't posted here in a long time, as I have nothing hugely interesting
to say. Now, maybe I do.

I was wondering if any of the Glasgow-based listees (I'm speaking along the
lines of Ailsa, Alasdair et al) would fancy setting up a Sinister New-Year
bash. It would be a good chance to celebrate the end of that century and the
dawning of a new era in the company of people with decent musical taste :)

If anybody fancies it, how about mirrored events all over the Globe?

I'm turning this over to experienced folks like Ailsa and Alasdair as I
haven't got the first idea about how to go about it.

Thanks for listening.

-- Jason Andreas
-- I don't believe in God, I believe in people.

ICQ: 45821217