Sinister: archives moved

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun Sep 12 17:33:16 BST 1999

OK - the archives have now been moved to their new home.  You don't have to
do anything, just click on the usual links from the Sinister home page.  If
you have saved bookmarks/favorites(sic) from other obscure parts of the
Sinister archive/searching vaults, they may not work - just go back and
find your way around via the Sinister top page again.  There's a waitress
there who'll be glad to help.

Can I reiterate that I'm as unhappy at the move as anyone, but what we HAVE
now is the result of weeks of work, even patching the new sites software to
make it more homely for you all, so don't moan :)  I'm aware it's much
slower at updating for new mail messages and that currently there's a
bug-let in the searching part of it, meaning it doesn't find some pages.
We at Sinister Central assure you that there's a crack team of engineers,
all whose names are Honey, working on it as we speak, armed to the teeth
with jelly babies.  Please do tell me if anything else is horribly wrong
though.

P.S. Still looking for 200MB of advert-free space for the photo galleries
with an FTP connection I can push things into from anywhere - kind
donations accepted.  Lots of people have sent me photos recently which I'll
try to put up when the dust settles, but as I said before, if I can't find
anywhere for these pages, I'm not sure what to do with them anyway.

Honey x