Sinister: I am loved, I am!

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Mon Sep 13 00:42:14 BST 1999

ooohhhh thank you erica...you made my weekend :) tee hee

And so did the notes/words from some nice young men...Uma sucks but not
entirely

FILM FEST
The Toronto Film Fest is on and I've been trying to get a little
star-watching in between my oh so exciting social events (hah) Tried to
spy some other folk while going to and from the movies on Friday, no
luck...

But...brunch with the extended family in Yorkville brought...Alec
Baldwin!

He was pushing his daughter in her stroller, looking sooo unnatural and
was wearing these hideously huge Gucci sunglasses. His skin was very red
and plastic looking.

B&S
I had the urge to hear some today...I never get sick of them of course.
Heard this great Toronto band last night on RadioEscapade called the
Supers.  They're from Toronto and the song had the words "it's like a
definition, it's true, it keeps me coming back to you" or something
silly like that...so so catchy it made me tap my feet under the covers
at 2 a.m.

Heard Holiday Flyer too...sounded like B&S on Prozac?!

Have a good week all!
:)
ea