Sinister: Get a life and posters with girls in bikini

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 13 10:43:32 BST 1999

Dear abandoned list:

I am back physically to Nottingham and virtually to Sinister.After three
weeks of being lazy,not reading papers and missing Mr Portillo's dark side
revelations,and wearing bikinis myself, I came back and had dinner at my
old house to find a list of things-to-do on the table with proposals such
as the ones in the subject and Kournikova's lovely bottom in a close up
stuck above the washing up load.Things will be different at 84 Rothesay Av
next year,yes.If I had talent,that Kournikova's picture could become a new
Proust's muffin...

I have been reading about 50 messages and still have lots of homework to
do,but in spite of maybe skipping the rules,I posted this bit as I had
something relevant to say : Spanish plush fanzine'Factory' published in
its September issue a Jeepster records dossier,including interviews with
Isobel (just talking about The Gentle Waves project),Chris,and Jeepster
staff,unveiling how they apply their philosophy of life to the recording
business.And also conversations with Salako and Snow Patrol.I will have to
work hard to translate the whole lot back into English , but I promise I
will send it to the list or to Honey some time.

Love, and good come back to Schoool

Arantxa