Sinister: Isn't it a wonder

:: N damn_the_man at xxx.com
Mon Sep 13 12:42:13 BST 1999

hi and hello everybody,
don't you hate those pants that men where when their dancing ballet?

those thight and firm things make me feel sick. sicker than ever before. even sicker than the night my dog died.

i had to go see the ballet because my grandmother enjoys it more than anything else. if she'd had to choose between love and ballet, she'd defenitely choose ballet. she'd rather die than miss a ballet show. last week was her birthday so that's why we all went.

what kept me alive during this show was the fact that the next weekend i would meet my friends and we'd all go together to my familys summer place.

at least i was happy for a while.

when we got home from ballet i got a call and that call made me so sad for the night. spending that night listening all the b&s songs i had. it was my girl saying that she's not coming back to Finland until october...i won't see her till october...

well a happy ending still: the next weekend we went to the summer place and got really drunk, having fun and forgetting everything else.

and guess what? she is coming next week, she managed to get the next week of!

::N

damn the man.............whose intentions are mean. and when you're losing it...well just damn the man.