Sinister: a long forgotten fairytale and a newly realized computer

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 13 18:35:39 BST 1999

hey loves

well, i have a new computer that's sitting all pretty and grape imac-y
on my desk.  this means that i'll have to take a little time to transfer
over the emails that i need to reply to, so please be patient.

other than that, let's talk about what belle and sebastian have been up
to.... ok, that was nice.  so the magnetic fields shows on thursday and
friday were wonderful.  cmj starts on tuesday.  anyone coming?  the
bands playing aren't terribly exciting for the most part.  dot allison
one night, and i'm curious about black box recorder, but that's about
all for me.  does anyone have any salacious gossip?  i think the list is
stagnating from too little interest?  or maybe im' making that up.
well, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.  is starry at college yet?  i hope everyone in
london is taking care of her and not taking advantage of poor little
starry all alone in the big city.  um... yeah.  my friend dan went to
london this semester too.  he's an american, a very weird boy who
doesn't like belle and sebastian.  well, he's one of those people who
doesn't really know them, he just doesn't like them as a reaction to
me.  so i have a mission for everyone in the uk, make dan fetherstone
love belle and sebastian.  you have until december.  make me proud.  oh,
and i expect some of you to hang out with him.  he's odd, but terribly
funny.

xox
megan