Sinister: oh i know...

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 06:33:58 BST 1999

enough of you naive ea...yes well, i may be back in the nursery soon, if
all goes well...

i saw two people in my building (near the ghetto) 10 minutes from York
University, who looked like perfect little sinisterites:

the girl had black hair and black thick rimmed glasses, and a pretty
blue and purple dress on

and

the guy had on a pale blue with royal blue sweater, loose, worn out
jeans, and a cool haircut (lightbrown)

They were adorable! and they smiled at me too! I don't think this was
Teri (although the young lady looked an awful lot like her) because it
was 12:30 am on Friday night and I think they were out at Rancho

neighbours:
i met the gay iranian guys across the hall from me, but that's only cuz
both our apartments were robbed the same day...it's scary not knowing
your neighbours! But of course, my friend Carolyn upstairs has a big
mean old dog called Joey...now I feel safe *hugs self*

i say bye
ea