Sinister: i love ewan mcgregor

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 03:58:39 BST 1999

  hello darlings,
    ahh ive missed reading email from you all. since friday america online
has been completed messed up, and the number that connects me was down. ah
how happy i am to have it up and running again. 3 days and no sinister and no
mail, though i thought about you all, (and fantasized about jygsaw dave)...i
had class today then me and my friend carly went back to her place and
watched trainspotting for the billiionth time. now heres a question for all
the girls. whos more do-able sick boy or renton? i say renton. oh my if you
only knew the half of the thoughts i had about mr. mcgregor...i had an
absolutely awesome time this saturday. once a month ths trocedero in philly
has this dance party thing instead of having bands. its great! its not cheesy
club music, its 80's music!! i danced all night and into the morning to iggy
pop, the smith morrissey and various other deightful bands. you kids that
live near me must go next month...my friend bryan made me the BEST mixed tape
ever. he introduced me to some incredible bands, and i dont know how i ever
lived without them. the two bands that i really love and have just heard for
the first time this past week are low and catpower. do any of you like them?
they rock my world...i dont know why but these past few days i have been
obbsessed with sex. not that im having any at the moment mind you, which is
probably the reason why i cant stop thinking about it. i tried going running
and excersing to get my mind off of it, but it didnt work too well. its
awful. especially when my friends call me up and describe in vivid detail
their sex lives. its frustrating to say the least...alright i must be going.
bye darlings.
xoxo,
             lauren