Sinister: Take the bench little girl and sing your little heart out...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 05:26:54 BST 1999

Ugh, I found out today that 1/2 of the band that I've been playing in for the
past 3 years wants to part ways.  Its been coming for quite sometime now, and
I must say it is a bit of relief not having to wonder anymore, but the
nonchalance with which they ended it kind of upsets me.  I mean, we played
alot of shows, put out a record and got picked to be on some Maryland band
sampler and in the end it still petered out all the same.  Its alright though
because for the past couple of months I've been playing with a much quieter
band and I really like what we've been doing so far.  I'll keep you posted...
I've been working much overtime so as a result I have more money to blow on
CDs in the very near future and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions
they're willing to share?  I'm thinking of picking up the new Marine Research
and/or the new Rachel's.  Has anyone heard the new Louis Phillipe record?
I'm finally going to pick up the VUs greatest hits and My Bloody Valentine,
but other than that its a blank slate and I hope you'll help me fill it in...
Can any Glasgow listee do me a tremendous favor and put in me in contact with
an Ian from your fair city?  He's visiting the states til the end of this
week and I lost his number to his Virginia vacation house.  He's a cheery
little chap with a mullet and girlfriend named Mona or Simone or something or
other.  He plays in a band in town as well, and he said they once opened for
Golden Rodeo.  If you could put me in touch with him in any way shape or form
I'd thank you forever.
I guess people could be thinking of much worse things than sex, although I
have to agree that thinking of sex whilst getting none is hell on earth.
Thats one of the few things were the having is better than the getting...oh
well.
Love and collages with people's heads on animal's bodies

Steve C.