Sinister: newsflash

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 07:26:59 BST 1999

Here's a little something for you all:

We're going to have a peepolice here in Helsinki. I know, you've probably
read about this in some "I Can't Believe That Kind Of a Funny Thing Is
Actually Happening In This Universe"- section on your local newspaper, but
let me refrain your memory.

We have, like, a major problem here in this town. Yes, we have a few
homeless people living in here too, but why the f¤¤¤ should we use our
taxmoney on improving their life? No way. So, here's what the citycouncil
came up with: They are going to hire undercover agents who will fine all
those people who pee on the streets/in the park/in public. Ok, that's fine.
But actually paying money to people so they can legally check out if you're
weeweeing? Erm...

When you're, say, 16 years old (which I was 6 years ago, so don't even think
I'm talking about myself now) and you have to go to the loo when you're
hanging with your friends somewhere in the middle of Helsinki, you cant't.
See, the agelimit to the pubs in here is 18. So they can't go in. So they
have to find some not so public place and... you know. And if the local
Inspector Gadget shows up, it's a bad thing, since he will fine you 100 mk
(around 11£).

So there you have it. Thought that might amuse you, since you're not here.
I'll keep you updated.

Next time: Teenage masturbation. Will our nation survive?

@--->--- Jarkko F, Jake.