Sinister: William Messent In Full Colour

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 14 09:54:02 BST 1999

Hallo there

Andrew said;

"I amnot actually in London. Though it is easily reached by train, or
my
rocket-powered boy racer. [hmmm, now there was a fine band]."

Ah, Boyracer. Couldn't agree more. How I miss the punk-pop thrills
those kids dished out. Stewart & Nicola from Boyracer now run 555
recordings. You can look at their website if you want. It's at;
http://www.tsoft.com/~aelison/555/

Can I add a further 'bollocks' to the plethora of 'bollocks' that have
been shouted since the cancellation of All Tamaras Panties. I wasn't
even going but I hate to see The Sinister Nation let down.

I went to a Dead Posh Party the other day. It was at the house of one
of the govenors of HSBC (The High Street Banking Corporation, I
believe), and to this day I don't know why I got invited. Free booze,
though. It was ace, they had ice sculptures that dispense free cold
vodka! I borrowed my mate Joe's slightly ill-fitting tuxedo (ta Joe)
and got really really drunk. I even had a big old drunk argument with
one of my best friends, and I *never* argue with people. Specially
friends.

Have I mentioned how I think that drink makes you into a different
person entirely and excuses all the bad things that you do whilst
drunk? I have now.

Must dash,

Will x

ps Erica Macarthur for President. Really.

===
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage

http://www.members.tripod.com/remoteviewer/