Sinister: yummy.....

Georgine Skeene trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 11:15:56 BST 1999

hayerloo,
hello anyway, i'm watching trainspotting, or part of it anyway, so i thought i should write to the list cos ppl bbeen talking about the boys on there....or am i imagining? someone mentioned it. and a friend of mine said she'd had a crush on someone from that movie.  but anyway well they're scottish aint they?  i guess i'm a weirdoh cos i'm not really looking at the boys.  but the gell in the sparkly dress, the underage one, GARRRGHHSS is  major babe factor, and also she sounds just like isobel when she talks and she has a skool uniform.  bloody hell!!!   i only wish my dreams were that good.   I WISH.  now i ahve the independent film channel, i get to see lots of nudity. (WWWWOOOO!!!) it's a double  edged sword though as you can imagine.

the hunt saboteurs, i guess is self explanatory, they generally go to fox hunt occasions and fuck s*** up, rabblerousers you could say, the're totally fab as far as i know.  i think i had a dream about foxes now i think of it, baby foxes yeah....

*****pretend the naked man is not there********........*******you can do it...*********

i think a while back, someone on the list said something about she was walking down teh street, and everything started to seem unreal. i dont' recall who it was but i meant to say something.  cos that happens to me all the time, rather often.  usually when i'm like sitting with other people and i get distracted.  i hear the voices, but in my head it's like i drift off, and i forget who i am and why i was there, then when i'm back in a second i like shake myself trying to remember what was going on, it's like almost an out of body thing.  i dotn' really knwo what it is but i've always had that.  yeah you can lock me up, awright.

i miss my gentle waves tape, i can't listen to the record and i have lost the tape of them in london so no gentle waves for me, it's very sad.

if i ever become attracted to boys at any time, i hope its someone like struan, confident enough in his humanhood, and not afraid to be girly and sensitive, a  true man of the 90's ern't  he.  a real genteel lad.   howard stern should take some lessons.

Sick Boy, is that it??
wow a dead baby, that's pretty weird, jeezus.  but the accents sure is pretty, i'm very jealous of the Scots.  is that one guy the guy from those CK ads or whatever, the goofy one?

my new friend is a shy girl like me, she doesn't do drugs and is vegan and virginal and she will seem quiet but with a bit of light attention can discuss philosophy and stuff at length, it is a relife to talk to someone who doesnt' think i'm strange for preferring quiet coffee shops to loud tequila-swilling parties.  really i should have learned by now, after having my heart broken a couple times, to stick to my own species.  not that this girl is a love interest, just a friend.  she's only bi curious er whatever, and all be fucking damned if i get into that ever again.....

back to expressing my bitter heartbreak, love to yall
LJ

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
 to the pure, all things are pure---

http://members.tripod.com/rebelstrange/buxoms.html
***The Buxoms: Svengali-free since 1998!!***