Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V3 #306

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 09:32:07 BST 1999

	So Genevieve wears a pony tail at the front? Is this the latest
thing in .ca?

	My mum's in Canada at the moment, at the film festival I suppose.
Torontonians - if you get the chance, go and see "A Room for Romeo Brass",
cos apparently it's brilliant and I work with the writer and he's a sweetie.

	The thought of Scotland being vegetarian is...unusual. I, for one,
couldn't get enough of the lorne sausage and black pudding, and have some
sitting, imported, in my freezer to spring on unsuspecting guests. And if
anyone tries to tell me what they put in black pudding, they'll get a thick
ear and no mistake.

	Life of Brian, wooo - possibly my favourite film ever? If, by this
comment, you assume I have little interest and even less taste, you'd be
right, but I have got a degree in film studies (among other things), so that
thick ear will quickly turn into a cut lip and a bruised cheek before you
know it.

	Shit, Newcastle beat Warwick in University Challenge? Gosh darn it,
we used to be so GOOD. I got told off once for cheering when the badge of
Wimbledon FC was flashed up on screen (this is in the studio - took a day
out in Manchester to see the filming, cos I'm that cool). But the best bit
was a conversation between Paxman and a girl in the audience who, as was
clear to everyone in the room except the pugilistic presenter, was mentally
ill. He asked if anyone had been to watch the show before, and her hand shot
up - she'd been 12 times! He congratulated her, and then said jovially "keep
taking the medicine". Deathly silence. Rather funny, really.

	Hmm. You had to be there.

	Lauren is crossing her legs at her lack of action...why don't my
friends phone me and discuss their sex lives with me any more? Is it cos
we're old buggers? Yes.

	PJ Miller wrote <something about unsubbing>

	You bad bad boy Mr Miller. You nearly gave me a heart attack. Don't
you *dare* do that again or I'll kick your arse. I will.

	p.s. Anyone around London this Saturday night (post-picnic) - it
looks like a Tigermilking is well and truly in the area (woo hoo!) - details
to follow, so keep it free...

	Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies,
	Markx
The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are confidential
and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy or further distribute this e mail; please
notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and delete the e mail from
your computer.
This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us;  we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any
attachments once they leave us.