Sinister: So many FACTS, we just can't use 'em

Cairns, Joe Joe.Cairns at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 14:19:08 BST 1999

Hey Now!

READING OVER PEOPLES' SHOULDERS
is really quite rude, but provides a veritable schmorgasbord of cold, hard
FACTS to speed away your journey. This much I learned on trains in the last
24 hours:

FACT
Alfred Hitchcock's favourite film was 'Smokey and the Bandit'.

FACT
No-fi champions Ben & Jason have four songs on the new Martine McCutcheon
album.

FACT
Bert Jansch is playing in Liverpool next week.

FACT
Sarah Cracknell from The Et has a "vintage poster of Julie Christie" above
her mantelpiece". The woman reading out loud from OK Magazine also spotted
that Crackers uses Sanatogen Gold - "That's why she looks so
good...considering her age"

B&S CONTENT
Any Wigan Borough lurkers fancy a meetup at THE PIER NITESPOT, THIS
WEDNESDAY, for a musical and literary soiree with the enigmatic RAY JAKES?
Mail me and we'll arrange summat.

Joe Cairns
Supports The Ribbleside Golf Raconteurs