Sinister: eh?

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Tue Sep 14 14:42:33 BST 1999

too much to say, not enough time:

1) I just found out that fran healy, lead singer in travis used to go
to my school.

2) oh yeah, so did simple minds, and joe mcfadden, star of bbc1's 60's
sex romp, sex, chips, rock & roll.

3) stevie c, virginia man. there are probably over 700,000 people
living in glasgow. Oh, yeah, right ian, oh, that ian? :) mullet &
girlfriend? any more info? There amy well be 2 ians in glasgow with
mullets and girlfriends. do you have his age, or his surname - I could
look for it in the phonebook.

4) helsinki boy - where I come from, people might pee at home, or visit
the local McDeees.

5) Why doesn't someone make a definitive list of where listees come
from - eg longon listees, glasgow listees, ect.

see ya later

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS